This program equips human resource professionals with intensive knowledge and skills to provide vital information and support to staff who may be experiencing or witnessing sexual harassment at work.
Wednesday 22 February 2023
Wednesday 25 October 2023
$396 (inc. GST) per person
Key learning objectives
- identify what conduct amounts to sexual harassment under the Equal Opportunity Act
- understand the impact of sexual harassment on individuals and the need for empathy
- explore internal and external pathways for raising issues and resolving complaints
- clarify the potential implications of the different pathways
- practice victim-survivor centric support and response skills.
Live online via Zoom
This interactive and experiential workshop uses practical small group activities, including hypothetical case scenarios and practical role plays, to build participant capacity and confidence to provide information and support to colleagues who disclose experiences of sexual harassment at work. Participants will also be introduced to a range of Commission resources, including the interactive sexual harassment support and response tool.
Subscribe to receive updates
Register your email to receive an alert every second month with our upcoming courses.
We are the experts in Victoria’s Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities (2006), the Equal Opportunity Act (2010) and the Change or Suppression (Conversion) Practices Prohibition Act (2021).
Our courses can help you and your organisation develop, adopt and drive leading practice on equal opportunity and human rights, and prevent discrimination.
View our other scheduled courses
Our human rights and equality courses are delivered face to face or live online, and offer individuals or small teams an opportunity to deepen their understanding of human rights and equal opportunity issues.