This program will explore the Change or Suppression (Conversion) Practices Prohibition Act and harms caused by change or suppression practices. Participants will learn to identify these practices and ways to minimise their occurrence.
Suitable for all individuals
A tailored one on one workshop with a Commission facilitator
$2,250 (inc. GST) per person
Key learning objectives
Participants will participate in a one-on-one mentoring program where they will:
- be briefed on the purpose of the Act and its objectives
- learn what is a change or suppression practice under the Act
- understand the harm caused by change or suppression practices
- identify remedies that can be taken when someone has experienced a change or suppression practice
- consider how to prevent harm and minimise vicarious liability.
Subscribe to receive updates
Register your email to receive an alert every second month with our upcoming courses.
We are the experts in Victoria’s Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities (2006), the Equal Opportunity Act (2010) and the Change or Suppression (Conversion) Practices Prohibition Act (2021).
Our courses can help you and your organisation develop, adopt and drive leading practice on equal opportunity and human rights, and prevent discrimination.