Skip to content
Get help

Languages other than English

You can make a complaint in your language. We can arrange a free interpreter in your language or a sign language interpreter. In some circumstances we may be able to help you draft your complaint. Contact our Enquiry Line on 1300 292 153 for more information.

Languages other than English (LOTE)


To speak with us using an interpreter call 1300 152 494.

Hearing impaired

National Relay Service (NRS)

We are NRS friendly. If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment you can call Human Rights Victoria through the NRS:

  • TTY users can call the NRS on 13 36 77 and ask for 1300 292 153.
  • Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech) users can phone NRS on 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 292 153.
  • Internet Relay users can connect to NRS on then ask for 1300 292 153.

Get help in your language