This program will explore and explain the Change or Suppression (Conversion) Practices Prohibition Act 2021.
It helps participants to identify change or suppression practices and to identify ways to minimise their occurrence.
Suitable for any organisation that should plan to prevent change or suppression practices and for individuals wanting to develop a deeper understanding of the Act.
Express interest in this course
To express your interest in this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Live interactive workshop with supporting resources – via Zoom
Key learning objectives
- be briefed on the purpose of the Act and its objectives
- learn what is a change or suppression practice under the Act
- understand the harm caused by change or suppression practices
- identify remedies that can be taken when someone has experienced a change or suppression practice
- consider how to prevent harm and minimise vicarious liability.
Subscribe to receive updates
Register your email to receive an alert every second month with our upcoming courses.
We are the experts in Victoria’s Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities (2006), the Equal Opportunity Act (2010) and the Change or Suppression (Conversion) Practices Prohibition Act (2021).
Our courses can help you and your organisation develop, adopt and drive leading practice on equal opportunity and human rights, and prevent discrimination.